The Sims: BuyMode1 remix The Sims: BuyMode1 remix

INCOMING VIEWS, THIS NEEDS MOAR

OverTheGreenHills (8bit) OverTheGreenHills (8bit)

very nice piece, but I feel the woosh effects in it kind of kill that retro feeling that chiptunes inspire. it sours the parts making them sound like some kind of generic techno

Andersson187 responds:

I understand. That was something i was thinking when i made the song. I feel like it really doesn't belong, but i wanted to make i sound like "here comes the good part!" or something. If you know what i mean. But i fully understand and i've tried to keep the "woosh" effects out of my tracks since this one.

But i'm glad you liked it anyways. Thanks for the review and thanks for liking it! :)

Fun with Brass Knuckles Fun with Brass Knuckles

Hmm- its not really that bad... though the title clashes with what you made. Honestly you should have dropped the lead guitar a few octaves. When I think 'ass whoopin' i tend to think of deep bass. kind of that whole primal wardrum feeling. When I listen to this I get more of a aero combat feeling. That being too airy and light for something meant for just plain beating something/someone. as said before, that notion invokes terrestrial feelings far more. beyond that the composition feels fine. You've done better, you've done worse. one more thing: it kinda feels your hihat is drowning out the main beat of your rhythm guitar and your tom's.

[&amp;gt;Volitile - Pyromaniac Mix&amp;lt;] [>Volitile - Pyromaniac Mix<]

Much better- I love the vitality and surge to your beat in this piece. Very get up and bounce, though the only nitpick to be had would have to be one of the tones used in what could be called your chorus. I dunno if its just me but its a really high pitched whine that hurts the hell outta my ears. My girlfriend says she cant hear it so I know it has to be some really high frequency sound gain or something.

[&amp;gt;Hellhound&amp;lt;] [>Hellhound<]

well definite points for the lyrical structure and the buildup... though honestly I think the 8bit was a bad choice. it completely throws the mood for a loop.