All 3 art Reviews

Magmar Magmar

haaaaah, five stars for just the humor this piece was, or rather the way the artist thumbnailed. I fell for the boobtrap, as did most. Fine play, good sir. I tip my hat.

Otherwise, artistically the piece is very nice, I enjoy the composition and texture greatly, though I must confess I am a tad disappointed at how flat it seems to feel. work on that dynamic depth!

Keep up the lovely work.

LegolaSS responds:

Artistly this piece is lacking quality, but makes up for the quantity of people who fall for it.

Quantitty has a quality off its own

Ratatat Ratatat

Hmm... isnt that a Miss Monster design in the background? the one eyed-three faced lionmonster?

sucho responds:

horton heard a who? no i dunno what miss monster is, i just throw lions into shit

23 23

Ok- I know this is probably a stupid question but: GLOW PALATES, HOW U DO THAT? D:

Also on the more serious note, I'm diggin' the whole tripped out composition of the piece. Gotta love it when you can balance asymmetry like that. as far as texture and technique go, its fantastic. it feels like dancing in and out with cell shading-- like you just slapped reality, called it a slut and told it to go make you a sandwich. Not that misogyny is encouraged, of course.

sucho responds:

glow palates? well if you're talking about the border, i achieve that in photoshop by right clicking the layer i want it on > blending options > outer glow > go nuts.

i still definitely need help on creating textures that are anything other than just well-lit amorphous blobs.